Can't Be Can't Be

Solid

I hate rap, but seeing as I've already listened to it - sounds pretty solid, only thing I would work on is deviation, the tune is pretty much the same throughout. That doesn't make for a very interesting song : /. On the other hand the vocals sound good and the flow/lyrics went well too. 8/10 4/5

F-n' Rave Music... F-n' Rave Music...

purdy gud

I could have sworn I've heard that tune before. At any rate it sounds pretty good, but in my opinion you definitely need to add a lot more; it doesn't seem to sound very full until 0:58 (2/3rds of the way through the song), and it only lasts for about 10 seconds : /. Build up to that point quicker to make it more entertaining and then sustain it. 7/10 5/5 (for teh zero bombers)

Psychknight responds:

well Danke, Sensei (sorry inside joke, one of my youtube songs...)

Anyways, it probably sounds like you've heard it before because it sounds like many other techno/rave songs - its just very typical sounding. But this is indeed my own original work. Also, the fullness you mention, at that point in the song is the only time a certain type of cymbals are being played - if you like that type of 'fullness' I'm guessing you have a background of rock music (whether heavy metal or classic) - the 'crashy' consistant ride cymbals are highly prevalent in those genres of music. Personally I don't think the lack of them detracts from the sound of the song at all, oor in other words, I guess I don't care as much about cymbal frequencies.

Thanks again for your feedback - also your rating, very much appreciate that too! :D